The X6 is designed with a separate main body and battery pack, which allows for a large amount of surface area that dissipates heat extremely well. The remote high-capacity battery keeps the in hand weight of the main body very low, making extended use much more comfortable that lights that keep the batteries and emitter in the same body. A plastic and carbon fiber composite in the head cover, handle and tail cap gives a strong resistance to impact and also contributes to the light weight.
The X6 combines design touches such as an upper handle with integrated switch, coiled connecting wire, waterproof and high-current secure connector, strap, protective rubber strips to help avoid the user touching the high temperature cooling fins, standard camera tripod mount, battery indicator, wide belt clip and high-capacity rechargeable battery, etc. The built-in high efficiency synchronous step-down constant current driver circuit to avoid overheating and optional operation mode make the X6 a light with excellent reliability and expandability. It is the perfect illumination tool for hunters, outdoor, search, rescue and flashlight fans.
- Uses 6 CREE XM-L LEDs
- Output levels:
- Split-battery design perfectly integrates high demands of heat dissipation and low weight of main body.
- Built-in high-capacity lithium battery to ensure extended runtime at high brightness.
- Aluminum alloy 6N01-T6 with Type Ⅲ hard anodization and Bayer ABS (20% carbon fiber).
- Can work directly with AC110V and AC220V electric supply with optional accessories.
- Lens : Tough ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating.
- Water resistant: IPX6.
- Power indicator:
- Low: red light on and should charge immediately
- Normal: yellow light on
- High: green light on.
- Terminal Control Mode where the main body can be powered by a car battery or other 12V power source.